Thursday 7 March 2024

4700 Hello Urdu readers and Singapore just 12% behind USA now

4700

Hello Urdu readers and Singapore just 12% behind USA now

So CHOOP CARO to my Urdu readers

I learnt that during  my Esol English teaching time

Hope you all enjoy the book as you downloaded loads last. night

you can BUY all of them on Amazon in English

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true


Singapore you could publish everything or Manga me

just be a Crazy Rich Asian, I loved that film too

so Singapore are you tempted?

I have Shamrock growing in my garden so I may share it

with passing Irish in 10 days time

Or maybe RUSSIANS can wear GREEN on election day

Trump will take the easy way out if BANKRUPCY threatens

he is a cancer on American society

As for me my TINNITUS is horrendous

takes hours to knock it down and it ruins my sleep

so Kidney problems are inconvenient but the NOISE

is far far worse

it's a race to see what'll overcome me first

At least we'll have a full house this weekend

everybody home, until we split to University again

I should write a new new story

but these ramblings are easier, as Tinnitus is a curse

Maybe I should write about Pole Dancing or Pole as it is called

for short by devotees, my small daughter took it up as 

all the Foreign students are so competitive in Badminton

and the other sport at her University, so she and a  friend tried the Pole

I also learnt Medical students do Pole and well

so I bet none of you knew that

My own doctors/consultants do WALL

as I drive them up the wall

as I do with all of you my readers

Paraguay was reading me today

Maybe Putin is going to run away there with his GOLD

I am Just a Poor Boy plays on cue on my Music

Or it's some Missionary, I'll have to load all the Spanish up again

Let another continent suffer

Yes it would be nice to make a bit of money for my daughters

before the Undertaker gets me

or even before a poor misguided girl decides

4 sons with Miguel would be a nice book title

see so much imagination

Imagination is probably the only thing I have left

I'll finish now, and look out for the Spanish I'll reload today

I am of course Sancho Panza as christened by a priest 55 years ago

when I was an altar boy and reader too,  hope you are impressed

Saint Patrick's Dudley Road, opposite the Hospital

now called City Hospital with the longest hospital corridor in Europe

1k long. With Saint Patrick's RC school behind the Church

where  i was Head Boy, see I'm impressing you all now

Stay Happy Always

hasta luego gente



No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...