Monday 18 March 2024

HK still. big time reader and Laos I spotted you on wordpress











HK still. big time reader and Laos I spotted you on Wordpress
why would anybody in Laos waste time on reading me
I just Googled the scenery is so beautiful and the girls so pretty
marry a Laos girl and die happy

they are so poor too, but happy in Laos
like where my own mum was from

by the way the paintings above are my big daughter's
I had so much Tinnitus these past few days
too much, beyond words



I had to catch up on my sleep as Tinnitus mugs me, when I do sleep ,  I awake to a sound of
hell fire in my head, but it does mean I pray the Rosary more, as well as play on my phone while I try to get to sleep in the first place

ANYWAY 

whoever you are in LAOS thank you for wasting your time on me
you could be a hotel worker, praying that Tourists don't destroy your country
or one of those rich tourists
drop me an email and tell me


snap is me yesterday chair dancing to Taylor Swift 17 march 2024


I'll finish now, maybe Obama will stop by looking for my Autograph



No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...