Saturday 9 March 2024

4702. Heads Up coming soon Michael the Pole Dancer

4702. Heads Up, coming soon Michael the Pole Dancer

my small daughter does The Pole at University

and Medics, trainee doctors do it too

like I said my doctors and consultants do The Wall

cos I drive them up the wall

anyway, the mental pictures amused me

so, I'll write a piece when the Tinnitus lessons

My tinnitus is like a 120K or 20stone man

grabbing you by the throat and screaming

for 3 hours, while you are  pushed agains a wall

and no, not  the usual Friday night down a university bar

set the fire alarm off and see how many minutes you can take it for

I get up rather than be a target

Have toast and tea and let out cat out

then look at my phone before

Rosaries

Then when I'm so tired I go back to bed

I get 2 hours or 90 mins sleep

before I awake and Tinnitus is screaming at me

and no Tinnitus is not a gay Latin lover

if you are.  confused by the name

Tinnitus, not Michael

not unless you are taking the Mick

and if you call me Mick

I will ignore you

MICHAEL is my name and nothing else

after my Uncle Michael

or maybe Saint Michael or is that just my underpants

though some people who know me decades

can call me other names

which I won't share, cos YOU DON"T KNOW ME

though the Singapore reader, could call me anything

once they overtake USA on this site

Then I'll be their bi__ch, so to speak cos

they will know me, after having read EVERYTHING

all I then have to offer is the opportunity to type for me

so that Tears for a Butcher is completed before

I give up the Ghost, and you know the rest if

you have been paying attention, and like the chance

of 4 sons.....


It's in the bag



No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...