Saturday 23 March 2024

post 4725 on this my main Blogger

well I went back to bed, the noise in my head was too much

managed to sleep for a few more hours

then shoulder pain galore and headache

this is my daily bread for years

yes, like everybody the girl on the bench with the 3 kids

she is having a bad time

money is no use, only love will do

and prayers as well

so say a prayer for her and her family

over in Russia, another mad event

so much blood lost, all in the name of evil

and yes Putin, you should not be in Ukraine either

in usa Looney Tunes in the GOP in USA

MTG should be nowhere near government

Sadly Maga is a Cult and USA and the world suffers

An Act of God might be the only thing that

stops Trump and Putin

So Pray


or maybe Putin and Trump become Tag Team wrestlers or Sumo


which sounds like an idea for a story, as I've just put it on this page

so maybe my next full story will be just that

let me know what you think





No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...