Tuesday 26 March 2024

My Will, a repeat

 Hong Kong big readers. again. So thank you

You still have a way to go to catch up Singapore

maybe you are not as good as Singapore folks

Cat amongst pigeons there

our cat is 9 today

Totoro

a dog of I die, a cat for a heart attack

so after my quadruple heart bypass, it was booked as a triple

hence if you dig back you'll read triple

until I discovered it was a four grafts

I was not lying

i never lie

misdirect yes

but never lie

so the girls got a pet

as I check my figures daily

I read back some of the things I've written

some make me laugh or cry or smile

or even say that's clever

normally

I write and move on

so when check the figures

it may be years since I read the piece

1000s of stories

maybe 2000 stories, they are in the books

the other 2700 or so pieces are chats and an not in my books

So to know me, not biblically you have to read everything

4700 or so pieces and check the other sites too

as there may be a stray piece on my 2 other bloggers

or on my wordpress

so 3,000,000 words probably

you tell me

come type for me

you are screaming now, and vomiting into a bucket

that's the trouble with words

they have meaning and  riddles

and the  SAME WORDS can have totally different perceptions

context is everything

for example

I love you

1.  it can mean I love you

2. it can be a question depending of tone of voice

3. it can just be an exclamation, like when somebody buys you a Pint in a bar

4. it can be said as somebody shoots you

5.Judas kissed Jesus remember that too

and on it goes, ask an. actor

so when I say I want a typist and 4 sons, Mathew Mark Luke and John

or a Kpop band with a future Oriental wife,  maybe

am i serious or is it a running gag

I am totally serious, but nobody believes me

or am I just joking

you'd have to know me to find out

read everything, I am not as stupid as I pretend to be

or am I just deluded, waiting for me death to catch me

as it catches all of us

though as a writer 4 sons would be nice

though Oriental women refuse to have any kids nowadays

and they even refuse to connect with anybody in any way

hence population collapse in advanced countries

they love money more than family

and that is an absolute tragedy

they would rather read a book than 

I won't add the obvious rhyming  word

so here's an old piece somebody was reading today



Friday 9 October 2020

My Will

 

My Will ©

By Michael Casey

 

Well, where do I begin, at the End, at a funeral, as I did in The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker. So why be sad, because Sadness is the Death of the Soul. People make Wills to share out their earthly goods, to make sure they have a burial, and not a cremation, you can even book ahead, like a Saga holiday. You can have a Hippy funeral in a wicker basket and be buried under a tree, and let your body feed all Eternity.

 

I’d like to be buried at Trinity Rd church Smethwick, next to the Sikh temple and below the local postal sorting office. Overlooking the main road, a canal, and a trainline, and houses that used to where the Steelworks was in Brasshouse Lane Smethwick. That’s where my dad used to sweat for 40 years, and also where Betty the music teacher used to teach at the school, but never met our dad just below the Albion ground. And to top it all the graveyard is closed, and is Anglican, and is half used by a funeral director, and I try to be catholic.

 

I feel the graveyard is too much like a filing cabinet, and another one, doesn’t  suit me. The Graveyards in China  are much better, or at the least the one where my father-in-law is buried, with almost Disney like statues that denote past lives spent. But I’m not Hell bent on my desire, and I could even get close to Hell’s fire. I just don’t want to follow any crowd. Though I’ll be dead and so won’t have much say in the matter, not unless I start saving for a funeral plan.

 

So this brings me to my Will. To those who want to snatch and grab anyof my last belongings, this is what they’ll get.

To Amanda who loves to whine, you can have my purple bucket, the one I used to pee in, as the bathroom was just too far away. Call it my bucket list to you.

To Peter who wanted to steal my jottings, I leave a blank USB, because I never make notes, just write it down till I finish, so go write your own stuff, lazybones.

To Slim who thought I had no dress sense, I leave my size 46 inch pants, but not my recently purchased elastic braces, he can use string instead.

To Judy, who once punched me for my cheek, I  leave my old underpants.

To Johnnie the doorman, I leave £1000 to piss  up the wall, he was a real person, not a grasping  liar, I could always look him in the eye. We had much in common, such as working security.

I want my Rosary beads put in the coffin with me, as forgiveness comes through Prayer, so while in the ground I can keep on praying.

At the Wake, their will be no wake, just go to Subway and buy your own sandwich, and follow your nose to the pub next  door.

Though if my readers far and wide hear of my death, will they then stop sending evil time wasting emails to me, all not in English.

Will Japanese, Korean, and Chinese girls drop rose petals on my grave, as my readers are fetched after all.

Will I have finally met another love, married and have 4 more kids, and formed Kpop band. Would they all gather around my grave and sing and dance with sadness in their eyes. Oh Fat Daddy Oh Fat Daddy, why did you leave us, so soon

Will my ashes be catapulted via my old braces over the road and rail line and end up buried at sea, in the canal in Smethwick, just by where the Cock Inn used to be. Or will my ashes be flushed down the lavatory, and will it really matter to you or me?

How do you want to be remembered, and does it really matter? Having kids laugh as they remember you, and never fear you, now that’s the best memory or all. Let them laugh, and let them smile, as your name is mentioned. Now that’s all that really matters. Remembered Laughter,  so it doesn’t matter what happens to this fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham. If you smile and laugh at the mention of my name Michael Casey, then I’ve not been wasting my time writing all this stuff, or have you all had enough?

 

 

Hilton Malta, April 2013 my last holiday, I doubt if I'll ever be back, and we only visited the underground supermarket nearby










No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...