Sunday 17 March 2024

HK you are in 7th place on this site after USA and Singapore on this my MAIN site


HK you are in 7th place on this site after USA and Singapore on this my MAIN site




me chair dancing with Taylor Swift Eras tour

HK would you dance with me?

you have to get to UK as I don't travel, and my Passport is out of date

or you could cook for me and if you have sheep a lot of sheep you could knit a jumper for me

3xl or 4xl , or bring a tape measure and take my measurements 


https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true


you can buy all my books on amazon

No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...