Monday 11 March 2024

HONG KONG big reader today. feel free to fill a Kindle with all my books from Amazon

Monday 11 March 2024

HONG KONG why are you reading today

HONG KONG why are you reading today

feel free to buy all the books on Amazon

or open the door to China for me

300 and not OUT  has all the chinese irish stories

all my stuff is my own

written by me alone

today full of Tinnitus

enough to drive me mad

but not mad enough to believe TRUMPs LIES

i'm having a warming tea now as my head fizzes


the beret is because its cold after my short hair cut

so PUBLISHERS , not time wasters, do get in touch

but beware i do bite..

100 rubbish emails daily, deleted unread




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

HONG KONG why are you reading today

HONG KONG why are you reading today feel free to buy all the books on Amazon or open the door to China for me 300 and not OUT  has all the c...

No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...