Friday 15 March 2024

hong kong racing up the lists

hong kong racing up the lists

so i had more sleep and Tinnitus attacked again

a truck as idling with engine running outside

the sound triggers my tinnitus

as does the weather

Barometric Pressure

anyway

Google sent a message about audio books

if I can get them to help me load up 207 short stories

that i've recorded already

THEN

I'll put it on Google

BUT you can BUY the books on Amazon

and that has text to speech already, but machine speech only, not me

https://www.amazon.co.uk/stores/Michael-Casey/author/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000&isDramIntegrated=true&shoppingPortalEnabled=true

IF Google could allow me to 

load up MY VOICE and sell my own Audio of the stories that i've written

then I have 207 recording about 12 hours worth



No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...