Monday 11 March 2024

4705 a quick message to finish me off plus JAPANESE

A quick message to finish me off

Monday, 27 December 2021

A quick message to finish me off

 after I post/ write. I backup and add to my container file if its a story

this is a chat so I don’t add it

not unless by some miracle it turns out somebody wants all of me

Anyway I always bore you about PAIN

I had a PAIN ATTACK a few hours

Like being crushed and barely able the breath

Like a puppet whose strings had been cut

Took Painkillers, took 2 hours before that pain lessened

Then watched 77 Heartbreaks a funny Chinese film

Made me laugh and the PAIN had gone away

THough the Eternal Hiss of TINNITUS remains

MY walking is better and my bad bad is improving

a reoccuring injury from 2008/9

Then I decide a few minutes ago to demonstrate 

JUST WHAT MY LIFE IS LIFE

Between the words of Laughter (I Hope)

Then as I talk to you right now the pain descends again

And that’s why the Story(c) by Michael Casey and so. on

have be replaced with CHATS like this

So it’s more a Bucket Wish list

Marrying again, having 4 more kids and forming a Kpop family

where the new Far Eastern wife is my typist and more

In reality that will never happen, so there is Pathos amongst the pain

40 more years and 8000 more full stories making 10000 in total

It’ll never come to pass, a tenth of that

But only if God wishes to punish you all  more

So as you read my words

Look at  the meaning

Look at the laughter

Look over the Horizon, because I am in Birmingham England

Not Japan or Korea or China and places near to them

I’m the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

It’s up to you whether I’m worth your time

Or should you carry on with your Selfie life

Though I hope my readers are a clever bunch

Or cleverer than me anyway

So Work, Rest and Play and Read me anyway

And if you Pray, then say one for me, and God’s Mercy

Mercy is something we do not deserve by the way

Cos Tinnitus is soul destroying, take it from me

But annoying you all as I sit here and write

Gives me Hope, and maybe Hope will be  Korean nurse/typist

but then again probably not

Though Hope Undertakers was advertised on the radio yesterday

Or am I fooling you?

Maybe I’m a good writer after all…

As Japan has started to read a lot here are 4 files for them, one is 9/10 book all in one More than a million words translated into Japanese

– December 27, 2021




No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...