Friday 15 March 2024

morning all Ides of march

morning all Ides of march

Hong Kong is still reading loads

so hello to you all

i got up and have had breakfast and my daily meds

i managed to reactivate my old back injury yesterday

thankfully I can walk

but still pain and position for sleeping is terrible

hope i don't sound like a croc or waste of space

Politicians now they are a waste of space

I stumbled over the USA talk show opening monologues

Steve Colbert is the funniest

and less annoying audience screaming

they are on UTUBE

USA news reporting is like Sports Reporting

high energy and talking too fast with too much OPINION

BBC Radio 4 news is the best

though I tend to read 4 or more newspapers daily online nowadays

plus Tinnitus Time reading news on my phone while I'm trying to sleep

So find Steve Colbert online

oh and yes, his wife could produce all my stuff

3,000,000 words back list here

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

may be considered quaint and very British

its on Amazon



its sunny here in Birmingham and he sunshine made me sneeze

I need to get more sleep now

but  you can hear 12 hours of me here

https://profile.typepad.com/michaelgcasey



totoro our cat  resting after Pole dancing on a lamp post, and yes I will write that story eventually

Michael the Pole Dancer

No comments:

Unlucky. 13

Unlucky. 13 that's you lot 13 countries in. 24 hours on this site have you got nothing better to do I have had horrible tinnitus and pai...