Sunday 23 April 2023

Good Morning USA

Good Morning USA

big peak from you

have you got nothing better to do

I hope Russia pays attention too

Then they waste their time on me instead of killing Ukrainians 

The noise in my head, and the shoulder pain together

is way too much for me

so I'm going to hide in bed again

Its no fun and not a Game

AND Macho Men are insane

Gamers trading secrets

MORONS

You should VET them better

and use them in jail

To CODE better

Walls have Ears

and Bragging should be left

In a CHIDRENS Fort

Fort Brag is STUPID

Speaking of Stupid

Trump

going to Ireland

To avoid some BAD publicity at HOME

LAW hurry UP

and put him behind bars

7% trust in Congress

was Poll I just saw

Little Wonder

Every Time Trump says yet another LIE

He should be Interrupted

Not how much further up our backside

do you want my nose

FOX news

FOX is not news JUST PR

14,000,000,000 a year I read

that's why they LIE and allow LIARS

MONEY

The Love of Money is the Root of ALL Evil

with that I'm going to bed

Before I scream my head off with pain and noise in my head



No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...