Wednesday 5 April 2023

Stepping Stones Across the World

Stepping Stones Across the World

Stepping Stones Across the World

that’s all of you in all the places reading me, as I daily check my Bloggers and WordPress

10 plus countries so far today, and multiple downloads in various languages

I also send daily Holy Pictures and a message to Moscow at up to 20 email addresses

In the vain hope of changing one person’s mind, or they may all be in a Junk Email

But it’s the best I can do

And as for USA, God Help Us

Morons from Outer Space have greater Sanity

TRUMP has always been a crook, so how anybody ever trusted him, is beyond belief

Fair Play in USA, means White Old Men in GOP wishing only White WASPs exist

And Trump could win again

God Help Us

Literally

SO

Pray Ukraine beats Putins aggression

Otherwise Ukraine will will be shafted

Trump would you give Florida or Alaska or California away if INVADED

But you would carve Up Ukraine

Perhaps they could buy Greenland

All Faiths Unite because Putin is Evil. FULL STOP

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...