Wednesday 26 April 2023

Bing Preview

Bing Preview

does only Bill Gates use it

His company has been stopped from taking over

a gaming company

GOOD

Monopolies are BAD

will my Word Crash Now

In the news

Judge by Past Behaviours

They are the Best indication to the Present and FUTURE

Now if you want to help somebody

Clean their house, or arrange a cleaner to come 

This is the nicest way to help somebody

But they may be too Proud and Stubborn

To accept help

So they carry on living in Filth

Our neighbour is so lucky to have a great carer

An old neighbour years ago

Was a hoarder, which could be classed as mental illness

it took forever to clear his rented house

and he was evicted

TINNITUS is horrendous so be. Kind to those who suffer

And walk in their shoes

This applies to lots of things in life

Walk in their shoes, and see just how you would do

The Augustinian Way or the Depeche Mode song

And yes I'm all buggered up, with pain and noise

so be nice to me

Or you will get the wrath of my tongue

I am a SOB after all, Son of a Blacksmith from Kerry

And me dad was a Gentle Gentle Gentleman

But he knew how to curse when needed

And So do I

Iron Fist in a Velvet Glove

and don't forget to say your Rosary

a plastic one, or a silver fancy one

juss so long as God's will be done

Peace in Ukraine

And all good Muslims reading this

Please pray too

Because Putin is Evil, we all see Syria

That's all for today

and yes my Tinnitus has calmed now

but it does take you to Insanity and Beyond

Just Like Buzz Lightyear

or is that a Game Bill Gates LOST

Smile Bill

162 countries now, reading me for Free

and if you discover me

I'd Build Hospitals

Here's an idea

USA Yellow School Buses

Convert to Mobile Hospitals for the POOR

Like MASH but on wheels

Enough

The Pain and Tinnitus makes me bow my head

maybe that's what God was waiting for


yes I need a haircut badly and better non Tinnitus sleep



No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...