Saturday 8 April 2023

Hola Mexico , Que Tal yo soy Sancho Panza

Hola Mexico , Que Tal yo soy Sancho Panza

Hello Mexico, many years ago my Priest called me Sancho Panza because I was always trailing after my much taller brother. That was 50 plus years ago. The Priest became a Bishop and I eventually became a Writer. Quentos Comicos

So here’s a Easter Present just for Mexico

Tomorrow 9th April would have been my mother’s Birthday, 103

So think of her as you read Mrs Murphy in my comic novel

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker by Michael Casey (that’s me)

and yes I really am a SOB. Son Of a Blacksmith from Kerry Eire

So pray a Rosary for Peace in Ukraine and for Putin to go back to Moscow

and a Hail Mary for me and my many diseases

go to the very end for lots of Translations , and tell me do I look like a Woman

my mother that is

And YOU could put my stories in newspapers or read on the Radio to Hear

yo hablo Espagnol tambien, commo. un burro hablando Ingles o Frances

Decubrio Michael Casey o Sancha Panza

Spanish Collection 1 million Palabras (words) plus

Posted bymichaelgcaseyPosted inUncategorizedEditSpanish Collection 1 million Palabras (words) plus

en-total-ahora-spanish-all-filec2a9-Download

spanish-bbuDownload

shoplife spanishDownload

50 Spanish ExamplesDownload

300-y-no-fuera-1Download

Spanish BBUDownload

en-total-ahora-spanish-all-filec2a9-Download

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from. Birmingham England

Sancho Panza is what the priest called me 50 years ago

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from. Birmingham England

Sancho Panza is what the priest called me 50 years ago

do I look like my mum in. Blue above?

Share this:

Hasta Luego

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...