Friday 21 April 2023

2nd Half

2nd Half

well I get up in the middle of the night for a drink and stroke the cat

then maybe I get up when the Tinnitus is too much to bear

so I have breakfast and let the cat out

then maybe come to my desk here

and see which countries are reading me

and where they are

then when my head is falling down

like Duncan Kew on a night shift

Hello to him if he reads this

then I go back to bed

Cos I need more sleep and I'm so exhausted 

I'll sleep past the noise of Tinnitus

Then after 2 hours I'll suddenly awake

Like a fire alarm in my head

then finally I may get up for real

clothes on and so on

This is my Life

Then my left shoulder pain may begin

like a 300kilo sumo jumping on my shoulder

or if i'm not  careful putting my socks on

my back will tweek, and I could not be able

to walk upright for a month

not forgetting

the random headaches 

like a metal baseball bat to the head

and yes there still is CkD

and eternal visits to the lavatory

i'm on the kidney watch list now

and I nearly forgot the hernia in my chest

like a melon 

SO

if you wonder why I don't write as many stories

that's why

and Let The Sun Shine Again   will be a new poem

when i get around to it

it's in my head, I just need to squeeze it out

like a pimple on. my bum

That's why I'd love a speed typist, of my choice

It cannot just be Dominic Rab in a Dress

held up by a Black Belt, now that he

has got time on his hands

BUT

Dom Perignon 

is very nice so I'm told

so come to Birmingham with a bottle and we can 

enjoy it together

and I can get him a job in the chip shop

now that Taylor Swift's boy has left

she told me this as she did the high dusting today

AS

one door closes another opens

I know I worked at a hotel for 3 years, CPNEC  Birmingham

SMILE

and this bullet point piece does not go into an book

as I compile them as I go along

BUT

maybe you prefer this to my other stuff


snap is me as fresh as I get out of the bath yesterday, just so you know who to blame

as I am the Original Michael Casey beware of others with the exact same name




No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...