Tuesday 18 April 2023

Hello Cision never heard of you

Hello Cision never heard of you

spotted you on my Wordpress

Yes readers in 162 places now

But it may be a Nun on the Run

Or just one person trying to avoid me

Coverage but NOT Penetration

So my Words Work though I am not Wordsworth

I have an idea for a brand new Poem in my head

Let the Sun Shine Again (c)

By Michael Casey

BUT I cannot  start it right now

Because the Tinnitus in my head 

is causing actual pain

It even makes me bow my head down

My left shoulder pain has not kicked off yet

and my back has not kicked out yet again today

So theses are my weaknesses

I would love to write the sequel

Tears for a Butcher but I need the speed typist

if you check the About Me

For Clarity

The Piece about UK Elections should amuse

consider it was written 35 years ago

Far ahead of its time

maybe shades of Tom Sharpe

Anyway Cision may a Decision

to help me get more Penetrations

and make some money for my student daughters

and if you want a Medical Writer on daughter could do that

takes her BioChem finals in a month of so

the younger one is doing Anthropology

and as for me I make no apologies 

for what I write

Use your brain don't just twitter

There are much more important things in life

than the size of my Beyonce beating Twerking Backside

She'll send me hate mail now, but I could give her

Twerking lessons, the A to ZEEEEEE of shaking my bum

My humour seems to work everywhere

I even send Holy Pictures to Moscow

and a Tale or Two,  daily for months now

To remind them what Humanity is all about

and they should remove Putin and rediscover their SOUL

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000

And yes I'd like a Column in a Newspaper, get paid multiple times

If I got syndicated

End for now, as I grab pain killers

and no I'm not making this up

I am a Good Writer, but not a Liar

And isn't Trump, and Fox news too both in court again

USA stanger that any fiction I could ever write


 did shave today, so I look 20 seconds younger

and Yes do watch BEEF and The Recruit too

or do the NSA read my emails cos of all the Messages to Moscow

Peace and Remove Putin is all they say

But you know that anyway



No comments:

something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP

Michael Casey <michaelgcasey@gmail.com> something for Putin 13th May 1917 to 13 May 2024 , ENOUGH STOP Michael Casey  <michaelgcase...