Thursday 6 April 2023

Rina Sawayama and Elton John


sawayama chosen family


I reposted the piece about University today

went to the shops  for a lottery

dreamed of a new house if I won the 20,000,000 on saturday

listened to music on spotify

Rina Sawayama  popped up

never heard of her, but liked the song

Then Googled say an image surrounded by icons

and Elton was sat in a chair

I loved the image and was going to post it

Anyway Elton knows everybody just like the Queen

sorry the obvious line

But Rina studying PPE that impressed me

Politics and Pop

She's just be the girl for me


If she likes old relics

but ... 

Smile


and go back and. read the previous post from this old FART


and. Totoro is our bilingual cat


No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...