Friday 21 April 2023

The Others

The Others

no not the tv show

Others check me out and it does not show which country they are from

under the bedclothes stuff

or Putin being insecure

today's email to Moscow

was 

An Icon is worth a Trillion Words, Putin is Speechless, so don't listen to him

yes a hot in the dark

but if I can get one soul to change...

what else can I do, in my state of health

though I still dream my dreams

for without dreams we are nothing

And thanks to. the Car fan in Polish who passed by my Wordpress

all the languages on my sites, especially the Wordpress

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

and Icons and stained glass windows 

exist

because people could not read or write

The power of the Image

But an icon is so much more

ask Andrew Graham Dixon

he's probably the only person who's opened my mind

apart from the FSB guy with the ax

but FSB found nothing inside

Empty Vessels make most sound etc

and yes everybody keep your prayer beads going

And Putin will be gone

and our kids will do better in exams at whatever level

Right Where You Left Me  is where you'll find me

Taylor Swift is singing it

she's sneaked in to do the High Dusting

but I'll not talk to her, she has much to think about

Stay Pure, never dilute yourself


my new mattress is nice, with a superking duvet on a double bed, it traps everything inside

if only my tinnitus disappeared 


No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...