Wednesday 5 April 2023

THis whistling you are hearing. like a train through a tunnel is my tinnitus screaming

THis whistling you are hearing. like a train through a tunnel is my  tinnitus screaming

no fun, physical pain as well , but at least my new mattress is good

I cannot sleep on. my  back as I can feel my chest pulling apart

welcome to my world

I once had a very expensive mattress but it fell apart

and despite a 10 year guarantee, I got NOTHING from them

my new one was 1/3 off in a sale and felt so good last night

If only my Tinnitus ran away

then I'd be happy

but you can all read my words here

or buy my English Original on Amazon

though nobody does, as there's tons online for free





No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...