Monday 13 February 2023

Diffbot.com. never heard of it

Diffbot.com. never heard of it

Somebody used it to look at me

I thought Difbbot.com

was a personal carer 

that would wipe my beyonce size bum

mine is bigger and firmer

and I can twerk better

just as Taylor Swift's lad down the chip shop

while he batters my plaice

I wriggle on the window

attracting more customers for him

that's why i get more mushy peas

twerking

a shake of salt and a splash of vinegar too

not on my chips

but on my backside for luck

or maybe for other reasons

just like in flasher dance that old american film

then I eat my chips as I stagger up the hill home

I nearly had my chips as the hill is so steep

ask the postman , Pop it In Pete

a dear friend of Larry Grayson

then once I get home

Dear Diffbot my carer is there to wipe away the vinegar

and spank me a butt or a bit to get the salt off

Diffbot the perfect whatever it is go google

and that is how you shake it shake it

words on a page

is that where Taylor Swift got that song from

her lad in the chip shop down the road

shaking his salt and vinegar

while Taylor puts him in his place

Right next to her Heart

happy Valentines tomorrow

when will you be back to do the high dusting?



No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...