Monday 27 February 2023

This is my favourite story, it's how my like almost was too

This is my favourite story, it's how my life almost was too

I want to be a radio star a love story

127.I want to be a radio star a love story  

and i have nothing in print

Just the audio

So audio Typist in Korea

type it up and send to me

paste in please, I don't open files

And British Virgin Island reader

you must be the cleaner

I wouldn't be reading me

I'd be doing something else

But not reading

 Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

Lots of readers in Feb 2023

so thanks all as I dash to the loo

If I had the story on paper it would be most useful now

127.I want to be a radio star a love story

127.I want to be a radio star a love story

https://butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.com/2021/01/michael-casey-audio-collection-hear-me.html

thats all, need to go back to bed

Tinnitus and all that



nothing like a good photo, but you know who to blame

and Moscow I'm still sending daily pricks to your conscience

the rest of you can make your own jokes up....

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...