Tuesday 7 February 2023

Thank you Jasmine and Zum

Thank you Jasmine and Zum

fancy browser and Korean web search

most of my writing is right here

going back years

but not all of it

4150 pieces on this site alone

past year I'm talking and praying for Ukraine

so if you go back before Putin

and his Genocide

Its mainly COMEDY or Humour

with English spellings

My Wordpress has the most Translations

and WORD and PDF Translations

In Full and Pasted in

So you all can suffer equally

The diseases I mention are not made up

I'm not a spammer or a liar

CKD, Quadruple Heart Bypass, Arthritis and DANDRUFF

all belong to me , as well as TINNITUS. which is killing me

and yes I'd really like that speed typist

so I can write Tears for a Butcher a 600 page sequel

to The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker which is 600 pages already

But what are the chances that an Oriental lady would want to type for me

and risk having 4 kids and forming a Kpop band with me as the manager

Impossible like a man from Netflix wanting to produce my book

and all my 2000 other stories, maybe I'm talking to Myself

But some say Prayer is just that, Talking to yourself

or is that writing, perhaps I need more Tablets,

Like Moses

To write upon

But remember this nothing is Impossible to God

Does he have a Netflix subscription

and would he answer my Tinnitus Time Prayers

or just turn a deaf ear to me

Only Time will Tell and That is

God's Biggest Joke, Time

so I'll ask  Mary to hurry things along

Not for my writing, just for Peace in Ukraine

Yesterday if that's Possible...







 50+ years ago, the chaplain Fr.Brain called me Sancho Panza, he became a Bishop

I the 4th son of a Kerry Blacksmith became a Writer

so I really am a. SOB


 50+ years ago, the chaplain Fr.Brain called me Sancho Panza, he became a Bishop

I the 4th son of a Kerry Blacksmith became a Writer

so I really am a. SOB

– February 07, 2023 




No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...