Saturday 4 February 2023

Throw it

Throw it

got  a throw for my bed

Got a bigger size up so it will cover everything

No just my monster body

its cheaper than leaving the heating on overnight

which nobody can afford

Insoles in your shoes make a difference too

Just looking at the University rating

Both daughters Unis are listed

So good luck to them, and their hard work

the throw reminds me of Granma's in Shanghai

many years ago

It was  then that I met Grandpa too

Who sadly died long ago

So I'm glad I met him then

We also chatted to Shanghai today

I hadn't seen them in since 2007

they said I look the same over whatsapp

16 years and I haven't changed

the Uncle I remember so well

He drove us all the way to see

the Cemetery where Grandpa is

michaelgcasey is written on the stone

We are all made of memories

Without them we are nothing

So treasure them

So that's all for today

The pain killers haven't kicked in yet

This is  but a window into my pain filled life

So enjoy what you get when you get it

I'll be back pain permitting another day

As for me I'll stroke the throw

and remember Grandma's bed long ago

Stay happy always

Shanghai and wherever else you may be

I write for Everybody Everywhere

Even if nobody ever pays me


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC?ref_=dbs_p_pbk_r00_abau_000000


Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC






No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...