Wednesday 15 February 2023

The RUBBISH you send me

The RUBBISH you send me (c)

by Michael Casey

Well I had a spate of google docs

I had saw your profile I want a man like you

Here's a photo

Some card must have put my email down somewhere

But I only look East, Far East

So they are wasting their time

And they should just STOP

and they have now,  as I've deleted 100s UNREAD

I also get lots of discount stuff

my email is .COM

but I'm in England not USA

so I don't need Target, whatever that is

Microsoft reads your emails

so then you are targeted for stuff

Tinnitus cures and Pain relief

And YOU ARE CHOSEN

I'm not a Jew, so don't say I'm a Chosen One

Chosen for a Scam by somebody in a Bikini

Living the high life from where they screw everybody

Amazon automated phone calls, but I'm not even on Amazon

Amazon and DHL fake emails too

They just stink like YOU

Fake this, fake that

And some companies NEVER use email

It costs money for a mail shot

So Scammers never do that

When you top-up on your phone

They harvest your phone number

So you get all manner of stuff

Today right now, fake Turkey/Syria charities

This is beyond evil

And on it goes

HELLO WHO ARE YOU WHAT DO YOU WANT

AS AGRESSIVELY AS I CAN

The Vicar was shocked but he's used to me by now

so HE swears at me in Latin

GO Ablative Absolute YOURSELF

and yes I'm mangling everything here

To Confuse Scammers if the read this

That's if they can read ENGLISH

The Ablative Absolute is what we did in 2F in the corner room

back in 1972 maybe, Mr Proctor WE still hate you

I hour lesson, we sweated, break, continue 2nd 1hour lesson

Only then did HE explain it to us

I think Prasat had an inclinling, he's s Doctor now

One of the 4 who became doctors

Yes, a clever clogs class, and UB40 guy he was in 1B with me

But he did not make it into the fast stream, 2F and LATIN

He became a Musician, whatever happened to him

Maybe too much Red Red Wine

Foster was a vicars son, he was very clever

another his dad was a Prison Officer

But I digress, no doubt I'll get offers of Protective Clothing Now

And stun guns from USA

And Bibles for Everybody

With a cheap riffle on the side

Very Trumpian, Firing Squads

I'd fire all the Politicians in the GOP, as in sack not attack

and now it's time for Pain Killer, Hemp oil , which is legal

and made in the UK, a cream that takes my pain away

otherwise I'm bent double with pain

So as I've mentioned that Gummies, will be  advertised to me

They are dangerous by the way

I'm an expert on pain after all, 10 years of it

But do you give a monkeys 

So  long as you can send me marketing

Its just as bad the glossy leaflets through the letter box

Pizza galore

Well I'm waiting for the pain killer to kick in

Then when I'm done with you

Better Call Saul conclusion

Howard has just been shot in the head, dead

So I have to continue with that

I was shocked too

BUT I would say watch all of Better Call Saul

I do wonder why Howard was persecuted so much

But the acting is great, quality stuff

I will get back to my Korean via a Japanese horror film

And still daily as soon as I put something online

France reads it

Korea reads it

If only the Korean could type for me...

But it's probably a USA service man

who stumbled over me

I used to get Portugal straight away too

so who those three are/were I'll never know

So now I'll get fake Emails with emails .kor, or Fr or PT

Pretending to like me

I get so much rubbish I need a shovel

To clean the stables

and on it goes

In the night when I cannot sleep I may send

yet another email to Moscow

Holy Pictures and an admonition

If only I change one mind

Then PUTIN's evil is lessened

and yes I've bored you all this past year

And not written as much comedy

But it's hard to smile 

while there is Genocide in Ukraine

I do believe in what Mary said in Fatima in 1917

So I'll end now, and just ask fellow sinners

to Pray for Peace in Ukraine

which is Russia surrendering to Jesus through Mary

15 Feb 2023







No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...