Saturday 18 February 2023

Better Call Saul + Japanese

Better Call Saul

just finished it, well worth a watch

all 6 series and 60 episodes

I've been binge watching it

Then I sampled a Japanese singer's concert

Have to get back to it

And watch the Japanese horror film

Could not find the horror, but I discovered the Singer

Utada Hikaru, kind of middle of the road stuff


so that's my day,  I'll find the horror and watch later

small daughter should be home for Reading Week

so our house must be like a Library for her

or maybe its the choice of 3 sofas

or it's our Japanese named cat Totoro

Jimmy Carter is on his final journey now

having Hospice care at home, 98

so it's time He went Home to God

sat on the sofa and drank Lemonade

with the Angels 

and let's Pray Trump, is finally

railroaded and taken off the tracks

as they are Polar opposites

and I'd rather eat a peanut butter sandwich

than endure any more lies from Trump

The stormy weather DOES affect my Tinnitus

as does COLD

so Jimmy when you get to Heaven shortly

can you also ask for a bit of Silence for my Ears

Jimmy was an honourable man, unlike

Jimmy, in Better call Saul

Polar opposite to Trump

Trump wanted to buy Greenland

Trump always was a  wild one

that had to be corralled by his Cabinet

The world can do without that

Now, Always, and Forever

Let there be Peace

Let Russia disarm itself

Let Russia look to the Fridge

Not Lies on TV

Let Russia look after its people

Not enslave them, and every other place they went

Let Russia begin in Peace again

and the first step is saying NO to Putin

and Yes to the Blue Revolution under 

Mary Queen of Russia

Love Mary not War under Putin, but Life and Laughter for all Mankind



Mary Queen of Russia

Love Mary not War under Putin, but Life and Laughter for all Mankind

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...