Thursday 23 February 2023

British Virgins reading me or rather a load from the Virgin Islands today

British Virgins reading me or rather a load from the Virgin Islands today

so hello whatever state you are

if you are in the Virgin Islands

I thought only the rich live there

though you might be the cleaner


I met somebody today after my Blood tests

I made them laugh, maybe they'll email

so I can send them more stories to laugh at

2000 stories and 2000 other pieces

4000 in all maybe i should be an Arabian night

but please don't chop my head off in the morning

michaelgcasey@hotmail.com


BUT then again having met me

they may think I'm just rubbish

I know my handwriting is

as I've typed for decades

I write for everybody


the blood taker at my GP

she laughed a lot, so hello to her too

if she finds me on the internet

I told her Fat Dave and the DJ

and Johnny No Friends stories


as I said an hour to write, but only 5 mins to read


but I'm not the man of the EXACT SAME NAME

I'm fatter and scruffier, and I did mean to shave today

But I did not, I looked very yellow in my warm coat

so google  michaelgcasey and look for my face too

Listen to Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England, Michael Casey on Spotify.
I'm Michael Casey from Birmingham England, the fat silver haired writer in shades. Beware of Others with the EXACT SAME NAME, they are not me, and would not ...
Read all of the posts by michaelgcasey on Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England.
Occupation, Writer of funny words 2,000,000 words in total overall so ... I'm Michael Casey from Birmingham England, the fat silver haired writer in shades.
18 Sept 2019 — I am just Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham ENGLAND, my family is from County Kerry, and the wife is a ...


so there you go, I just had a thought is Perplexity a Virgin, or rather in the Virgin Islands
as I did say AI was
Always Ignorant yesterday

that's all now




No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...