Wednesday 22 February 2023

AI is watching me plus around the Horne link

AI is watching me

Perplexity is all mixed up

confuses me with the Irish guy of the EXACT SAME NAME

so there's a WEAKNESS

In fact it mixed up data about both of us

so I cut and pasted my Blogger Info

which appears at the side

into Perplexity

so wait a week and see

if you Google michaelgcasey

or rather enter michaelgcasey into Perplexity

will it still be confused

BUT

most people forget what they were doing after they meet me

I'm like a bar of chocolate or a hot drink

I bring RELIEF

so make your own jokes up there

and hello to Ukrainians everywhere who seem to like my rubbish

as well as my Korean readers

Though you could just be bored hotel night shift workers

so I bet you are disappointed

Quick Stories FULL title is Quick Stories for Busy People

So I hope it brings Relief to you in whatever language you read it

Quick Stories is NOT about "relief" but I do hope it amuses

the 1000s of you who have downloaded or looked at the pages

It appears on, though Perplexity will be even more confused

Wait till it stumbles over Shakespeare and Double Entendres

If if found Around the Horne

https://www.radioechoes.com/?page=series&genre=OTR-Comedy&series=Round%20The%20Horne

it would be totally confuses

But while you are here

Click the link above and discover British Comedy at its very best

From the 1960s

what Prince Charles was listening to under the bed clothes as well as The Goons

He is a King now, no not a metaphor, but he can still dance like a Prince

He will have a Purple Reign no doubt

So don't be Perplexed just bounce off the perspex 

AI AI AI adio adio , she's coming round the bend

you have just been michaeled

did you enjoy the experience

was it a relief

Language was an essay my daughter wrote

But they wouldn't even mark this

too many skid marks on it

Mark Wheatstone where are you now

only StatsMR folks  will understand

that reference

AI

Always Ignorant







No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...