Tuesday 21 February 2023

my Best Friend PUTIN

 my Best Friend PUTIN

we get along famously

I go the extra mile with him

I trust him more than USA

Did he  really do all that in Ukraine

I was watching the Golf on the other channel

HE would not have dared do it if i were PRESIDENT

and on and on the Empty Headed Words or rather BILE comes out

Ukraine let them die, they wont do me any favours

So let the rape,murder, pillage , theft and Genocide continues

what does that word mean away

I hope to be at  the Coronation of the King in England

me and Elizabeth got on famously

So if Harry is in a ditch

I can use his ticket

More people would attend and watch it on tv

If they knew it was me coming 

Putin wont be invited, that;s a tragedy 

and Pres Z why does he never  wear a suit

He has no class unlike me

When I'm President again

He will wear a suit if he wants anything from me

As for me I have to write a letter to Kim

about our non disclosure agreement

met her at a golf tournament

Have to have a burger and fries

ready before I make Toxic statements

I;m back on Twitter now

Have to make sure donations come

to my favourite Charity

ME



times up for Putin and Trump maybe they should both be in an Abba tribute band

like in my story from a few years ago I;m Setting Up a Band   its on this site

even in Russian

 







No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...