Friday 17 February 2023

Ukrainian Translations 2023

Ukrainian Translations 2023

I had a load of Ukrainian readers on My Blogger so I’ll load up the Ukrainian stuff again

here and on my Bloggers, then I hope its a few moments of Peace before Putin finally

implodes

Now for information, I wrote the Three Cousins stories before Putin lost his mind

in the stories 3 cousins from where 3 countries make love on the map

Poland/Ukraine and Russia in a little village called Popaloffoff

so maybe in the future you’ll ….

As for BBU this is The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

I first finished that on 29th Feb 1988, so its 35 years old

I dream of writing a sequel Tears for a Butcher

I’ve written 1 and a half chapters

BUT i’ll probably never finish it

as a book is a year of your life

and with my Tinnitus, its hard enough to write a short story

But God is Good and maybe I’ll meet a speed typist from the Far East

we go on to have 4 children and form a Kpop band with me as the manager

The reality is that I may end up needing Dialysis in a few years time

on top of my Tinnitus and Arthritis and massive headaches and CkD

so obviously some would say I’m on the scrap heap already

but you never know God might say,

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

he’ll do for me, he is a SOB after all, Son of a Blacksmith

and from the scrapheap I am reborn as….

Well it’s better to think that

Never Give Up, Never Give In

Maybe I’m Ukrainian too

1917 Mary at Fatima did say in the end Her Immaculate Heart would win

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...