Friday 3 February 2023

sods law

sods law

just finished that Politics piece

now the pain comes down

I'm slapping on my hemp

and popping the paracetamol

as I said to the Renal lady

I have a few hours window, pain free

so I have to do the writing or talk to you

before the dusk of pain arrives

I don't have a straight line day

Its a jigsaw of a day

So QE saw me, happy or so

Even though with Renal lady my shoulder was hurting a bit

SO

enjoy me while I'm here

and send emails to Russia

If they are looking at emails less time for Killing Ukrainians



No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...