Friday 1 July 2022

my little bit is Poetry

my little bit is Poetry

my little bit is Poetry. KJ whom I used to work with once said almost Poetic when I showed him something, this is 30 years ago

Anyway I woke up with “my little bit is Poetry” in my head so I’ll write something down later. Once the attack of Tinnitus has lessened, it really is like waking up in a war zone, trust me, I hate it, and it really is killing me.

Basically we are all almost nothing, but put is together we ARE something

So everybody keep on Praying in any form you pray for Putin’s insanity to end

World Starvation for his Vanity

Together all believers can defeat him


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...