Wednesday 27 July 2022

4am Mass in Fatima Portugal

 well I feel terrible the past few days

too much Tinnitus as well as my usual random pains

so at 4am this morning, that's Wednesday 27th July

I stumbled over Mass from Fatima sanctuary

An Indian guy said the Mass

It's 30 mins

So hopefully it helps my Spirit

even if my body is weak

and world war III in my head due to Tinnitus

I also got this email, see below

so If you want to get involved you can

my small daughter had an interview for a Summer Job

but Padre Pio has helped bigtime with other matters

though I'm at the bottom of his list, buy the big stuff he has sorted

I wish he could pay Putin a visit, all this War and for what

we need to save the Planet not destroy it

but as my mum said God is Good, and she had the Faith of a Child


here's my 2 girls from years ago, again a big thank you to the Godfather, he knows why






The Padre Pio Foundation of America via auth.ccsend.com 

26 Jul 2022, 20:02 (1 day ago)
to me
Dear Michael,




“As long as you receive Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament every morning, you must consider yourself extremely fortunate.”

Padre Pio
The Padre Pio Foundation of America | 463 Main StreetCromwell, CT 06416

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...