Friday 29 July 2022

Tinnitus

 Tinnitus is the worst thing in my life

when  I wake up it's still screaming there

and used to take an hour to subside a bit

now it is there at top volume all day

so I have to distract myself

in any way to keep it at bay

so if these words of mine suddenly stop

then you'll know  the reason why

but you may just be very relieved

like coming home and rushing to the toilet

I do have a MRI scan finally next week

but the Sound of Silence is all I wish to hear

4 years of this is far too much for me

It's nice to see you all reading my stuff 

all over the world you read me

in many many languages

So thanks for that

But a prayer or two would be most welcome

as Tinnitus is the worst

and Pray too that Putin stops his insane adventure in Ukraine

we need to save the Planet not destroy it

and a final note, when will USA stop 

its addiction to Trump LIES

from over here in Birmingham

Americans are like spoilt squabbling children


Time's UP

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...