Thursday 21 July 2022

far fetched readers

far fetched readers

Malawi and Japan today

so hello to you all and any other stray Readers

Just booked my ecg too today

maybe find out about tinnitus and headaches and so on

or then again maybe not

whoever wins the Tory thing, I think the Government will lose

As for Scotland, is a blind addiction to what

Where will all the money come from Nicola

There is a Time and Tide for History

And in today's uncertain world, upset the apple cart for what?

No doubt some Scots will hate me, but for the majority

They already say Nicola STop

And finally what does a Scotsman wear under his kilt

HIS PRIDE


 

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...