Sunday 17 July 2022

if i could touch you with just one word


If I could touch you with just one word

If I could touch you with just one word

If I could get Russia to LISTEN

Nobody believes all the Lies even in your own Country

Time and Tide moves on

It does not stop for anyone

We refine ourselves

We grow old and change

Just as we change our clothing

and wash ourselves then refreshed we start again

So why has Russia stopped in 1945

Why have all the People all over Russia

Still being treated like sheep

And even today being led to slaughter in Ukraine

Why Why Why

Our kids grow up and leave home

But if Russia is the dad, you are still ordered about

There is no Freedom

All he decades of Militarism and for what

So the Generals can skim off money for their Dachas

While the conscripts are no more than slaves

Now a dictator who is no “Leader” smiles like a cheeky schoolboy

As he lies and lies and lies

And is totally ignorant of History, he just wants a Land Grab

So If I could say just one word it would be STOP

Then CHANGE would be another word

LOSE your SOUL would be two others

If he read all my Rubbish, my 2,000,000 Words

What would he learn

One word Laughter

A second word Love

A third word Ordinary people

So why does he never respect any word

Love would be a good one

Love thy Neighbour were words spoken by Somebody

Far greater than Me or even him

So why does Putin Never Listen

What do I have to do

Shout till his ears bleed

Or till the Walls of the Kremlin come Falling Down

In the Beginning Was the Word

and PEACE

is the most beautiful word of All

Can you hear me Putin, let Russians be FREE again

STOP TURN BACK the Tide of History

And Surrender to the Words of God

Amen

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...