Saturday 16 July 2022

Good Morning Korea

 Good Morning Korea

as ever you are there

you may just be a bored hotel worker

or working at some USA base

or working in a Love Hotel

I don't know until you email me

in English with a subject line "I'm your reader in Korea"

michaelgcasey@hotmail.com   will get to me

But please whoever reads this DO NOT SEND ME RUBBISH

I get too much or that already from Jokers who are not funny

Anyway Google Carry On Films and watch the older ones

If you like Kdrama comedies then they should make you laugh

list of Carry On films

Movies

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...