Saturday 9 July 2022

9th July 1949 Wedding Day

9th July 1949 Wedding Day

mum and dad

Everything I am comes from them

Love and Faith from Mum

Never Give Up from Dad

amongst all the things I am

Mrs Murphy in The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker is my mum

I did not want to put my dad in the book but he ended up in it anyway

He did make me after all

When I finished writing it on 29th Feb 1988, Leap Years Day

It was only afterwards that I realised the deep love that Big Sid the Butcher had

was in reality a reflection of my dad

He alway said Do What You Like BUT Do your Best

So you can read my 2,000,000 words over my 4 sites

Or even buy 20 books on Amazon

Or just join my reading club of over 100 Countries

Translations Galore for all to read for FREE

But I’ll accept donations

Though I expect NOTHING

So am I Blessed, as I expect nothing

Only Time will tell, as my History progresses

So God Bless Everybody

May Peace from Fatima fill the Entire Earth

WAR must END

Or there will be no more anniversaries of any kind

Pax Vobiscum

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...