Friday 22 July 2022

lost a day due to tinnitus then cried for joy

lost a day due to tinnitus then cried for joy

finally got up

and shoulder hurting like hell too

despite slapping on the pain killer gel

then had a phone call with great news

so i was crying for joy but also in so much pain from my shoulder

the agony and the ecstacy, so now I've felt it for real

so  happy

but what am I on about?

mind your own business

but if it was you praying for me today

THANK YOU

the prayers worked tangentially

stumbled over Rossica Choir Holy Love Album on my PC

I saw their concert in Saint Phillips Cathedral years ago

meanwhile my big daughter is at a graduation party, obviously the belle of the ball





No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...