Monday 11 July 2022

pain on sunday, yesterday

Pain on Sunday, yesterday

well I loaded up 100 stories yesterday and then the iron curtain of pain came down

from 2 till 11 and I was still in pain

my girls had gone out to the 3rd day of the NEC carpark Festival

Bands galore over 3 days, with over priced burgers

they gave it 8/10 for the three days

meanwhile I was at home in pain, with somebody there if I needed them

so if you moan about my material, take the into consideration

there still are 4000 pieces of writing over on my Bloggers

https://butcherbakerundertaker.blogspot.com/

if you click there you can see them going back to 2009

but the writing goes all the way back to 1987 when I started to learn to write

that was after 20 years of constant listening to BBC Radio 4

Intelligent Radio not Rabble Rousing Rubbish

maybe 20 hours a week, who knows, I didn’t really count

Then 29 Feb 1988 I had The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

just a typed on paper version

Then I started to copy it to my PC

That was boring, as I’m not a secretary

So I expanded it from 238 pages or so to the 600

pages or so Final edition that you can buy on Amazon

or the FREE Multiple translations here on WordPress

I had more ideas so you got a bigger story

I did change one story within, because I thought

you’d all be too square and not understand the joke

And it is a PAIN explaining all of this

So enjoy, go with the flow and tell all your friends

all over the world

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

he is rubbish but his WRITING is funny

and yes the Pain has returned today

Before I go, all the people after Boris’s job are pretty feeble

And my money is on the Arab, see if I’m right

Fantasy Economics is EASY, you have to appeal to EVERYBODY

Not just the 200,000 rich Conservative Party People

Statistically Speaking they will LOSE the next election

Read Chapter 9 of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

M.P. Married to a Person, Married to a People

its my take on Elections, I even send Boris an email

from hospital telling his to do that

That’s all I hope to put something on my bloggers before the Iron Curtain of Pain

comes down again, Putin MUST be defeated The Leader sindrome ,

kiss my big fat hairy backside

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...