Saturday 19 February 2022

Time a Cantonese film , wonderful a strong 8/10 , so go watch it

https://www.scmp.com/lifestyle/entertainment/article/3141047/time-movie-review-1960s-stars-patrick-tse-petrina-fung

Found review so, you can read it above then watch the film

I am so pleased that I started on Kdramas about 3 years ago

But I also watch Russian, Indian, Chinese, Taiwan, Cantonese, French, Spanish films

AS well as English, I watch with Original soundtrack and English subtitles

as listening to some American dubbing Everything would be rubbish

Amelia 2009 a French film, exceptional francais bien sur

I love you stupid, a Spanish film very funny, the Spanish like an express train

I did French and Spanish at Grammar school, long ago

I hear Chinese/Shanghai constantly these past 20 years

But I don't understand

I obviously heard a ton of Korean too as I watch so many Kdramas

Seeing a pretty girl cry is what tears your heart as you watch Kdrama

I'm watching one about Weather right now, Episode 3 tonight, when I get back to the tv

My TINNITUS is screaming, which can drive you mad literally

I have to  use tricks to survive it. 

Such as the ringing is like my dad hammering on an anvil, saying hello

He was a blacksmith and steelworker after all

Went deaf in one ear due to the Industrial din

That's all for today

Pray Putin puts his toys away

Russian tech and hard work should be used to save the Planet not destroy it

Will he destroy all the churches and icons in Ukraine, has he gone insane

Putin come to Birmingham for a Cultural visit

Not all this Macho rubbish, do you think people are Morons

People want a Full Fridge, not a TV full of rubbish 

And who will pay, the poor ordinary people

Not your Billionaire friends

SO STOP TODAY

While I ask Everybody to surround Russia with Prayers and Rosaries

Because WAR is not worth It

If all the Icons started to bleed tears of blood would you stop


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&


Instead stay home and laugh at the fool, Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades 

from Birmingham England instead of invading






No comments:

I nearly stole his pen today

  words and music, I love both Pope Gregory I 92 languages Article Talk Read Edit View history Tools From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia &...