Wednesday 23 February 2022

Mongolia not even you can escape me PLUS KOREAN TRANSLATIONS again

Mongolia not even you can escape me

WHO IN THE NAME OF WORDPRESS

would want to read me over there?

Thank you anyway, it's probably a bored but educated Yak

my biggest reader below


It's terrible what might happen in Ukraine, has PUTIN gone mad, it's his war

Not a Russian war, Just Putin and his band of thieves who stole everything

from Mother Russia.     

 Discuss

Meanwhile my Tinnitus is deadly, 2 hours it's been screaming since I got up

Normally an hour then it calms down

IN Korea I've been Zumed  again, Zum is their search engine

Just put auto Translate on and you should enjoy the lot

Ditto for other Languages or just download the Translations on Wordpress

here it is for my Koreans


The Magnificent 7 Korean Best

I’ve really enjoyed Vincenzo, and my Korean translations are doing well according to the download figures, though the Arabs and 300 and Not out are in the lead.

So here’s all my Korean Translations again, if you thank me, you’ll have to use English via Google Translate, and all other folks don’t sent me get rich rubbish, from Japanese guys in Paraguay for example, you are just wasting my time. As you did yesrter

19 번째 구멍

(24) M은 2019 AY 시작


Feel free to come visit me and Speed Type my next full length book

Tears for a Butcher. in this the stories continues, but the Finale will be Big Sid is SHOT

600 pages it will be, so will you come and TYPE for me

I just let Totoro the cat out, she was teasing me before but stayed in as it was too cold

Now as it's afternoon and hours asleep under one of the beds she is out like a Ninja

So I'll go eat now myself, the rest of you can all Pray for Peace

in any way you like, A Man makes Peace, a child just acts the goat

Before I forget dig out Gallagher and Lyle I've been listening to them they were FAB



is this you reading me in Korea?





No comments:

I nearly stole his pen today

  words and music, I love both Pope Gregory I 92 languages Article Talk Read Edit View history Tools From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia &...