Saturday 12 February 2022

18/10 Wordpress and far flung here on Blogger plus strange Browsers too

18/10 Wordpress and far flung here on Blogger plus strange Browsers too

so the OLympics were boring so 18 nations reading me on Wordpress yesterday

and 10 so far today, Thank you, and don't be naughty boys and send me fake emails

pretending to be Microsoft, PARAGuay I'm talking to you.

Today here on Blogger 3 strange Browsers I'm never heard of

But you Techies out there will think I'm so STUPID

Dalvik named after an Icelandic fishing village

visit Killybegs in Donegal or Cromane Lower Kerry  Ireland both

Obogo and UNTRUSTED popped up too

Gamers or something, I'll be annoying them with an email later

Inspector Koo loved games, maybe that's the random connection

We had Star Trek on our DEC PDP 1170 that was 40 years ago

And Dave and friends did write a game for Atari and got 10k for it, or

so the story went

that's why my very first computer was a Atari 520 then 1040 maybe

33 years ago maybe, JUST for the word processor. Must have cost a months wages

Otherwise Word Processing is all I do

So scams for Playstations hold no water with me

I'd donate it to a neighbour a choice of 3 families with kids close to me

So send 3 and I'll donate them

I never click links by the way

As for phones, its the sound quality that matters to me

Pictures don't interest me, as quality is high across the board nowadays

BUT SOUND quality is overlooked,  so spend a bit of R&D on sound quality

Tribit is the best sound quality on a smart speaker, without breaking the bank

If you have money then spend it, otherwise Tribit is fab and groovy as they say

As to why people read me, I don't know

But I have world wide coverage, lacking penetration

And before I forget 

If you match Something for the Weekend, which means something else by the way

Match it with my Audio

Then you can teach yourself English easily and pain free

Just use 3 times repeat method

15 minutes a day, then stop

But every day 15 mins

Every single day

Then after 3 months you'll be speaking English Just like Me

And you'll have more than enough Vocabulary

Vocabulary is Everything

Don't worry about Grammar and so on

Communication is the name of the Game

And as for Games

Techie firms in Korea or Japan, or even in USA

this is your big chance

to discover

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham. 

I'm in England I have to explain for Americans

And if you are in Birmingham University's Dubai campus

You can use me too, instead of being pompous

and that's your lot,  my books are online in Arabic too

and I forgot I did teach Esol English at an Islamic school years ago





 

No comments:

I nearly stole his pen today

  words and music, I love both Pope Gregory I 92 languages Article Talk Read Edit View history Tools From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia &...