Monday 28 February 2022

Into the Ring

Into the Ring

is a Kdrama I'm watching very funny, I'm really enjoying it

the heroine always has a bad hair day and bullies the boy

who looks like a startled Spock

Just watch it

WE all need a release, Kdrama is mine

You all know my wish/bucket wish maybe

so no need to say any more

Stay Happy Always

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham

ENGLAND, just for the Americans out there


I spotted Amazon sells Cisk Lager

So Jeff Bezo feel free to send me some,  you know where I live already

I could not afford it myself, 2 student daughters and all that


the bear now lives with some children nearby

see my readers are Everywhere, only a bit of Africa escapes me





here's 2 daughters I made earlier, over 20 years ago the big one, and 18 the smaller one

Now Students and even more pretty

So at least I've done 2 good things in my Life,  even if you all hate my 2,000,000 + Words

Nite Nite

Don't let the bedbugs bite

p.s. Both are 1/2 Shanghai Chinese and are Bilingual 

No comments:

I nearly stole his pen today

  words and music, I love both Pope Gregory I 92 languages Article Talk Read Edit View history Tools From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia &...