Sunday 6 February 2022

Lec, Boris and Gregorgi Collection, the 3 Cousins. just download my Original English here

 

Lec, Boris and Gregorgi Collection, the 3 Cousins

I’m going to load up the files, just download. Tell your Polish, Ukrainian and Russian friends. Later, maybe Monday, I’ll try to cut and paste the actual words into a page

Ok, remember the boys are Polish/Ukrainian/Russian first cousins

and live in Pololoffoff where the 3 countries make love on the map

they mind their own business and expect others to do the same, any language will

do and US Dollars are accepted too

as I said maybe Monday 7th, in the morning,

if the screaming from my Tinnitus is at bay. and no pain too

then I’ll load up the text but the files are here so tell everybody

Peace and Good Will to all Men

No comments:

I nearly stole his pen today

  words and music, I love both Pope Gregory I 92 languages Article Talk Read Edit View history Tools From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia &...