Friday 4 February 2022

Revenge on Advertisers

Revenge on Advertisers (c)

By Michael Casey 

Here's our  offering for, and as it's Valentines lets call it Valentine this or that

Ok, I got the email, it's your usual with rubbish named for the Season

The same stuff will be Spring rubbish

Then Summer rubbish

ad infinitum

So today I replied to adverts with my Valentine poem

They can all use it for a small fee

I happened to have it on my clipboard so

A serious reporter I read got a copy too

But maybe Boris should be all luved up by his Party

I also got a survey request, I've had too many of those

So I told them where to go, and spend money on Cyber Security

But they'll say, we only asked, spend Public Money on Cyber Security

Not Pie Charts justifying your existence, as a Survey people

Spend it on the Core

Enough of my ranting, the pain monster has come out to play

Then on cue a stabbing pain in my chest, really, I'm not making it up

So I'm going to stop now and talk to my daughter instead

And then Inspector Koo Kdrama must be watched

As for the rest of you

Thanks for reading me, but seriously I don't want rubbish

from Anywhere asking me to spend money, or honey traps 

Just leave me alone today, not unless you can really speed type 

for free, and live near me already, and the rest you know already

So no need of me spam emailing anybody

So reciprocate and if you deliver fast food leaflets don't bother either

Shinny paper is no use to wipe my big fat hairy backside with

So don't pop them through my letterbox

Or I may slap a sticker with a poem on

On your back, or send one to the email address on the pizza parlour

So that's all for today, and if you want to make an App for then

ONLY IF ITS TOTALLY FREE

otherwise go away, and let me be



Malta April 2013, before all my pains got me, though even there 

I needed spray on pain killer

Deep Heat.


Valentine Poem just copy it down and give it to the one you love

Posted bymichaelgcasey02/02/2020Posted inUncategorized

Valentine Poem just copy it down and give it to the one you love                                                  email michaelgcasey@hotmail.com


You’re Never Alone When You Are in Love ©


By


Michael Casey


Love is being together , Love is a smile , a Look , A Touch


Or Just A Sigh , Not really knowing why you chose one another .


Yet Together Till You Die


Love is a Kiss soft and gentle on the cheek which warms your


heart and makes you glad you chose one another .


A Kiss can lead to more but I’ll leave Passion locked Safely


behind a bedroom door


Passion spent you’ll not give up each not even for Lent .


You’ll just lie in warm embrace and remember you forgot to say


grace .


Whispers and Promises are made , plans for the future and if


she put her hair this way , Do you think it would suit her ?


Then giggles and more embraces , Till the Night is over and with


a dig in the ribs you make him move over .


Then your oneness complete , you have to put up with his cold feet !


But when you are apart your hearts are still one ,


Thought half is absent you are still one .


His socks under the bed , and after what you said .


His “toys” scattered about , and the clout you’ll give when he


returns and the warmth of your body he yearns .


His cold feet to chill you after he thrills you , are absent yet the


thought makes you smile , at least you have the comfort for a while.


His grins and leers , which makes you smile at least you’ll have


peace for a while .


But his heart is still with you , the love is always there – as


bright as your fair hair .


Close your eyes and he is still there , Remember the embrace as


he played his fingers across your face .


Let your dreams go and remember the whispers in your ear, warm


kisses on your shoulder before he gets bolder . The warmth of love


that soars through your blood .


Dream long , Dream deep , your Man toils while you sleep, though


you are apart you are still together whatever the weather , for you


are never apart for he is locked in your heart .


Though sometimes he can be trying , there’s Never any need of


crying for your love is Undying.


Always remember he fills your heart even when you are apart


End

Michael G Casey에게 이메일 michaelgcasey@hotmail.com

당신은 사랑에있을 때 결코 혼자가 아닙니다 ©

으로

마이클 케이시

사랑은 함께하고사랑은 미소,보기터치

또는 한숨 쉬다왜 당신이 서로를 선택했는지 정말로 알지 못한다.

그럼에도 불구하고 당신이 죽을 때까지 함께

사랑은 당신의 몸을 따뜻하게하는 볼에 부드럽고 온화한 키스입니다.

마음을 쓰게되어 기쁘게 생각합니다.

키스는 더 많은 것을 이끌 수 있지만 나는 열정을 안전하게 잠그고 떠날거야.

침실 문 뒤에서

열정은 사순절을 위해서조차도 포기하지 않을 것입니다.

너는 따뜻한 포옹에 거짓말을하고잊어 버린 것을 기억할 것이다.

은혜.

속삭임과 약속이 만들어지고미래를위한 계획과

그녀는이 방법으로 그녀의 머리카락을 넣어당신은 그것이 그녀에게 어울릴 것이라고 생각하니?

그 다음 킥킥 웃음과 그 이상의 포옹밤이 끝날 때까지

갈빗대에서 발굴하면 그를 움직일 수 있습니다.

그럼 당신의 하나가 완성당신은 그의 차가운 발로 참아!

그러나 당신이 떨어져있을 때 당신의 마음은 여전히 ​​하나입니다.

생각 반은 결석 한 당신은 여전히 ​​하나입니다.

침대 밑에있는 양말과 네가 한 말대로.

그의 장난감은 흩어져 있었고,

그가 돌아 오는 몸의 보온과 따뜻함.

그가 당신을 흥분시킨 후에 당신을 차게하는 그의 차가운 발은 아직 결석하고 있습니다.

생각은 당신을 미소 짓게합니다적어도 당신은 잠시 동안 편안함을 느낍니다.

그의 미소와 leers, 적어도 당신은 미소 지을거야

잠시 동안 평화.

그러나 그의 마음은 여전히 ​​당신과 함께합니다사랑은 항상 거기에 있습니다.

너의 공정한 머리카락처럼 밝은.

눈을 감고 그는 여전히 거기에있다.

그는 당신의 얼굴을 가로 질러 손가락을 연주했습니다.

꿈을 꾸고 귀에 속삭이는 것을 기억하고 따뜻하게 해주세요.

그가 과감하기 전에 어깨에 키스. 사랑의 온기

당신의 피로 솟아 오릅니다.

꿈을 길게깊은 꿈을당신의 남자는 수면 중에 수고를합니다.

너는 별거 다너는 아직도 날씨가 무엇이든간에 너와 함께있어너를 위해서.

그가 당신의 마음에 갇혀 있기 때문에 결코 분리되어 있지 않습니다.

때로는 그가 시도 할 수도 있지만절대로

당신의 사랑을 위해 우는 것은 언ying은 것입니다.

그가 항상 떨어져 있어도 마음을 채운다는 것을 항상 기억하십시오.

종료


feel free to tell all your friends in Korea and Japan and China and anyplace else.

now advert for my stuff

And yes I’d love a spot on the radio, reading my stuff between records, any form of music you like,
Or you could get a KPop star to read my stuff out in Korean.
Perhaps I could become a cult, just like Gangham Style but far far fatter and older with silver hair, I have my own shades, I love Ray Bans by the way.

And yes I’d love a spot on the radio, reading my stuff between records, any form of music you like,
Or you could get a KPop star to read my stuff out in Korean.
Perhaps I could become a cult, just like Gangham Style but far far fatter and older with silver hair, I have my own shades, I love Ray Bans by the way.


And yes I’d love a spot on the radio, reading my stuff between records, any form of music you like,

Or you could get a KPop star to read my stuff out in Korean.
Perhaps I could become a cult, just like Gangham Style but far far fatter and older with silver hair, I have my own shades, I love Ray Bans by the way.

THAI BBU TranslationBBU in KOREANVietnamese Translation The Butcher The Baker and The UndertakerKorean Valentine PoemKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015Korean Still Alive 2015Kasap Fırıncı ve Taahhüt © tarafındanBBU IndonesianBBU ITALIANBengali Translation of BBUBBU UrduBBU in Indian HindipersianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019China BBU-convertedChina BBU-convertedВ поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015

No comments:

I nearly stole his pen today

  words and music, I love both Pope Gregory I 92 languages Article Talk Read Edit View history Tools From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia &...