Friday 25 February 2022

No Words of Mine

 No Words of Mine

Ukraine is under attack, it is Putin's War

So what can I say

2,000,000 words I've written at least since I've started writing

But now, when I want to say something of worth and may actually help

What can I say?

https://michaelcaseyfrombirminghamengland.blogspot.com/2020/08/what-use-am-i-i-am-just-old-woman.html

I did write something years ago, about the Power of Prayer

So you can read it if you follow link above

But with Fatima in mind 

Perhaps the Best words are these

Hail Mary

Hail Mary, full of grace. 

The Lord is with thee. 

Blessed art thou amongst women,

 and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. 

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,

 now and at the hour of our death,

 Amen.



No comments:

I nearly stole his pen today

  words and music, I love both Pope Gregory I 92 languages Article Talk Read Edit View history Tools From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia &...