Thursday 10 February 2022

10th Feb 2022. Words for Peace and Laughter

10th Feb 2022

well my back still is not perfect, this time it started on 14th Dec, and still I'm still

Yesterday 17 countries on Wordpress, 10 so far today

Here is it 10 countries so far today

Why Guatemala is reading me,  perhaps they can email and tell me

michaelgcasey@hotmail.com In ENGLISH

So long as its not a far flung SCAMMER

Tinder Swindler was on tv

Why not do it in reverse and push £50 notes through my letterbox, not a metaphor

Tinnitus is HORRIBLE just like the pictures from yesterday

The din drives you to the very edge, go Google

I've been up over an hour now, so daytime levels now

My small daughter has been looking at Universities

Where will she end up, and I'm just thinking about Safety and Security

Gay Black Belted Men and Women required

Not Fashion, but the Martial Arts required

to Look after her please

read Lech, Boris and Gregorgi Check it Out

i wrote that prior to her big sister going to University

Or she could get a cardboard cutout of me, a Sleeping Policeman Dad kind of

Korea still is top of the pops 1000s, of downloads/reads of

Quick Stories in Korean, which is an omnibus Quick Stories for busy people

Japan is reading me too, I have Japanese translations online to

Not unless it's the new USA Ambassador's crew reading me

Rejoice Rejoice Emmanuel maybe

Anyway all of you Diplomats, not a metaphor

If you read any of my stuff what will you discover

It rejoices in Humanity for One Another

I do make jokes, but in all things Love

Apart from Trump, as he is a Fraud

But if he did take refuge in North Korea, then we'd all be happy

So as I listen to the Peace album again and Annie signs to me

Let's Bless One Another

Or  is the dream of a Big Flash I had 40 years ago

The final reality

The Universe did start with a Big Bang after all

Now, will it all end with another one?

So read my rubbish in 40 + languages 

And I hope you'll all say Casey is Rubbish

But we should all be laughing 

Not Killing Each other


ALL in ONE place Translations Galore

ALL in ONE place Translations Galore

spring


Arabic Altogether NowALL for KoreaKOREAN Quick StoriesWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015Wydanie polskie Still Alive 2015 – Copywin Wiersze dla wszystkichVietnamese Translation The Butcher The Baker and The UndertakerTURKISH tRANSLATION OF bbuThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationsspanish-bbuSpanish BBUportuguese-bbu2019abcportuguese-bbu2019abcportuguese-bbu2019PORTUGUESE BBU2019polish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translationschinese translation BBUchina-bbu-converted-1China BBU-convertedChina BBUbengali-translation-of-bbuBengali Translation of BBUbbu-russian-translation-microsoft-wordbbu-italian (2)bbu-in-arabicbbu-germanBBU UrduBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU ITALIANBBU IndonesianBBU in KOREANBBU in Indian HindiBBU in HebrewBBU in HebrewBBU in ArabicBBU in Indian HindipersianBBUPORTUGUESE BBU2019В поисках индийской принцессыWydanie polskie Still Alive 2015win Wiersze dla wszystkichThe Polish TranslationsThe Polish Translationspolish Guardian AngelPolish Edition of Still Alive 2015Michael Casey The Polish Translations페이지 1 Quick Stories KOREAN아직도 살아있는 2015ページ1 Quick Stories in Japaneseインドのプリンセスを検索するにはインドのプリンセスを検索するには – CopyЭТО МОЙ ЛИФТ ADСтраница 1shoplife spanishJapanese elevator AdvertBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish Examples50 Spanish Examplesbbumar2008-en-zh-cn-1BBUMar2008.en.zh-CN (1)BBU in HebrewBBU in Arabic300 وBBU Russian Translation microsoft wordBBU in KOREANBBU GermanBBU French50 Spanish ExamplesKOREAN TRANSLATION Still Alive 2015The Polish TranslationsSpanish BBU아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015아직도 살아있는 2015   

It is nice to see every day where you all are as you read my stories

It is over 80 places worldwide

I’ve covered all the major language groups and you can all buy my Original English

on Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

I only read emails in ENGLISH with a decent subject line and I never click links

Junk emails just get deleted unread

Now curl up in bed and read my stories

14OCT2019b

yes this is me on  14th Oct 2019, I think



No comments:

Vote for the Man that cuts the Mustard, not any label

 no not me read Chapter 9  M.P. Married to a Person Married to a People of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker or just listen Humour Wr...