Thursday 17 February 2022

Forced out of bed by Tinnitus. CONTINUED

Forced out of bed by Tinnitus

no not a Roman slave demanding breakfast

Roman slaves did sleep with the master too, it was on the BBC

Mary Beard and all that

now  finally the sleep is descending so I'm going to stop and come back later


WELL IT IS LATER 15.40 pm

I went back to bed and got my ration of sleep with wake ups every 90mins to 2 hours

Finally with TINNITUS screaming I got out of bed

That's the most dangerous time till the Gale Force Noise drops

Meanwhile a 2nd storm is on the way

RED NOTICE in UK

Stay in DO NOT GO OUT

Like in 75/76 maybe

All our garden fences came down, not these modern weak slot in things

SO my mother went around the demolition sites and begged the floor boards

yes FLOOR BOARDS

Then mum and dad built new fences.

They are still standing now , 3 of them

ANd I creosoted them

The stink from creosote is long lasting

Takes many a wash of your clothing to get the smell out

or maybe I'm just super smelly

So today we have RED WEATHER WARNING for 2nd storm due

BUT if the wind and rain blows

It might stop PUTIN in his tank tracks

As ground too soft for tanks

So that's what I pray

Rain Rain Go away

and stop RUSSIAN or rather PUTINS

back in the USSR plan

Everybody can see SATELLITE images

Not just TV makeovers

So everybody let's pray the weather saves the day

Or is Putin dying of cancer and Invasion 

is his only Answer

His Rosebud moment








No comments:

I nearly stole his pen today

  words and music, I love both Pope Gregory I 92 languages Article Talk Read Edit View history Tools From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia &...