Monday 14 February 2022

Just keep on smiling, and Putin come to Birmingham we have lots to offer

Just keep on smiling

and Putin come to Birmingham we have lots to offer

I was in the bath, just imagine a Hippo but smellier

And I was thinking about, well I was being swamped by TINNITUS 

Anyway you have to mount a defence against the din

Or or or

Anyway I'm up and the DIN has lessened

I've had breakfast and morning meds

Then my left shoulder kicked off 

So I"m slapping on a painkiller gel

Then the TINNITUS kicks off again

And I cannot take another paracetamol yet

I don't want to turn into a USA junkie

So I put some Sweet Chinese girl on singing

As the din from Tinnitus lessens again

But what about Putin

We could all get depressed

World War III and all that

Sniff of Munich too

Or we could Pray Hope and Don't Worry

as somebody used to say

he also used to say Go Higher

So maybe we should do that

And maybe Putin comes to Birmingham to see our Pre-Raphaelites 

I have a Bourne Jones Angel myself on the floor beside me

So if Putin comes to visit He can have that

A framed water colour 23 years old

He could let is borrow some Russian Faberge eggs for a display

And the Russian ballet is always welcome

And we could even have ice hockey too

A Cultural Exchange

and if I ask nicely Andy Street our Lord Mayor 

will get some Cadbury's Cream eggs and other goodies

I'm sure Andy can think of other good stuff as he used 

to work for John Lewis, and they are the best

So Vladimir, please come to Birmingham

you can bring a choir or two

Let's make Love not War this Valentine's Day

and if you do retire I did write a story about you

Trump, Putin, the Pope and Theresa May our former PM

in an Abba Tribute band

That'd be a great thing to do

Instead of posturing and fighting

Or will I be struck down dead by Lightning 

And my life would end in a FLASH

But if we make war instead of love

That would be all out future's

Or rather endings



 


No comments:

I nearly stole his pen today

  words and music, I love both Pope Gregory I 92 languages Article Talk Read Edit View history Tools From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia &...