Monday 27 December 2021

Back seems a lot better, after 2 weeks of trouble but...

Back seems a lot better, after 2 weeks of trouble but...

if you nudge me I'll scream

I used to weigh myself every day

16stone 4 used to be my constant weight 20 years ago

but now with Lockdown  and Tinnitus

getting u because of no sleep I have added a lot

127 kilos now

My legs are incredibly strong

Decades standing up and carrying stuff

So I've bought a SALTER scales

I remember I had a Job interview with them in West Bromwich in 1978

I failed the interview and the retiring person chose a little kid instead

So the kid got the job and was trained by him

ME, I ended up in Computers, thank God for that

So if you were the kid in 1978 who started at SALTER

do say HELLO and tell me how your life turned out

I'd forgotten all that till today

I don't think they need the free PUBLICITY 

15 years Guarantee too, though I doubt I'll last that long

The scales will though

my daughter just chipped in from her side of the "study"

she wants to weigh Totoro our cat

The Ninja killed machine that lives with us

which the girls got because I promised them

a dog if I die or a cat if I have a heart attack

I had what turned out to be a Quadruple 7 years ago on 13th January 

My Tinnitus is screaming, certain noises trigger it

Otherwise Music masks it

Anyway I doubt I'll ever get to 16 stone 4 again

but I've given up the Totoro/Tinnitus time 3/4 or 5 am snacks

So the pounds should roll off

and if you see me standing naked in the front room window

I am weighing myself, not a man offering my wares to passing trade

Like in Amsterdam or a Passion Hotel in Japan

here's my book in Dutch again, with my clothes all on

DUTCH The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker TRANSLATION

No comments:

7 years later almost to the day,

  Thursday 4 May 2017 Life Lessons I wrote this for my daughter, the future Dr.Casey..... Life Lessons © By Michael   Casey I was talking to...